Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Withdrawal of Market Proposal

I officially withdrew my proposal for the art installation at the local market. The time window was quickly becoming non-existent. I'm glad all those loose ends are wrapped up and now I can start focusing full-time on the open studio. "Full-time" really means any spare time I have between working a "normal" full-time job,  keeping up my social life from wilting and my home environment from falling to shambles (being a developing artist is like always working two jobs but not necessarily getting the credit for both of them!).  
I'm looking forward to the open studio. It's going to go ahead on the 25th. I'm planning to have the Can Project (Installation piece) all set up for that night, it's going to be great to see it materialize. 

No comments: