Friday, December 4, 2009

Good News

"A Long Island deli owner who held a robber at gunpoint, then let him go after giving him $40 and a loaf of bread, says he got an anonymous letter from the crook that included a $50 bill and a thank-you for saving him from a life of crime.
The mysterious writer apologized to his would-be victim, Mohammad Sohail, saying, 'First of all I would like to say I am sorry at the time I had [no] money no food on the table no job and nothing for my family.'
Similar to comments he made on his knees during the incident last May, he said he realized that trying to rob the store with a baseball bat 'was wrong but I had [no] choice. I needed to feed my family.'"
FULL ARTICLE TEXT

-From the New York Post, writer:KIERAN CROWLEY






****************************


Brothers living in cave to inherit billions from lost grandmother

Two penniless brothers who live in a cave outside Budapest are to inherit most of a reported £4 billion after an astonishing twist in their family fortunes.

span class=Zsolt Peladi: Brothers living in cave to inherit billions from lost grandmother">

span class=


-from The Telegraph UK, writer:Henry Samuel

No comments: